3 Shouts - 61,225 Scrobbles
Ryan Keen started playing guitar at the age of 8, honing his talents with styles ranging from classical, flamenco and folk through to electric, before developing the percussive finger-style he is known for today. Drawing from a wide range of influences, Ryan is certain to be a sure-fire hit with fans and music aficionados alike. Despite years of experience playing guitar with other performers, vocalists & bands, Ryan only launched his solo career in December 2008, quickly building a catalogue of catchy and emotional self-written material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Focus - (0:30) - 3,049 plays
- Skin and Bones - (3:55) - 3,210 plays
- See Me Now - (3:26) - 2,626 plays
- Old Scars - (1:30) - 2,744 plays
- Orelia - 2,316 plays
- Know About Me - (4:00) - 1,842 plays
- Aiming For The Sun - (2:27) - 1,570 plays
- In My Mind - (3:04) - 1,006 plays
- All This Time - (3:37) - 1,323 plays
- When The Day Breaks - (4:31) - 1,578 plays