3 Shouts - 87,084 Scrobbles
Ryan Keen started playing guitar at the age of 8, honing his talents with styles ranging from classical, flamenco and folk through to electric, before developing the percussive finger-style he is known for today. Drawing from a wide range of influences, Ryan is certain to be a sure-fire hit with fans and music aficionados alike. Despite years of experience playing guitar with other performers, vocalists & bands, Ryan only launched his solo career in December 2008, quickly building a catalogue of catchy and emotional self-written material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Focus - (4:27) - 4,740 plays
- In My Mind - (3:04) - 3,434 plays
- See Me Now - (3:26) - 2,630 plays
- Skin and Bones - (3:55) - 2,730 plays
- Old Scars - (1:30) - 1,788 plays
- Know About Me - (4:00) - 1,449 plays
- Orelia - (4:12) - 1,541 plays
- Aiming For The Sun - (2:27) - 1,186 plays
- When The Day Breaks - (4:31) - 1,053 plays
- All This Time - (3:37) - 999 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online