7 Shouts - 34,673 Scrobbles
Born and raised in Metro-Detroit, Ryan (realeasing also under "Berg Nixon" moniker) discovered electronic music in his late teenage years After strictly DJing for a few years, he took the next logical step by beginning to produce his own music in Fall 2003. Drawing from artists like Plastikman, Matthew Dear, Stewart Walker, and a heavy dose of Magda DJ sets, Ryan focused his attention on percussive programming, dubby basslines, and dark atmospheres. By expressing a tireless work ethic in the studio, Ryan was soon noticed for his efforts by local Detroit label, Beretta Music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Metro Bunker - Unmixed - (5:49) - 230 plays
- Under The Willow - (7:51) - 95 plays
- Metro Bunker - Original Mix - (5:49) - 61 plays
- Metro Bunker - (1:25) - 50 plays
- Metro Bunker (Original Mix) - (1:55) - 24 plays
- Lost - Original - (4:25) - 32 plays
- Lost - (4:24) - 39 plays
- Slow Down - (4:32) - 27 plays
- Don't Look Further - (6:34) - 21 plays
- Close To Danger (Original Mix) - 14 plays