12 Shouts - 37,710 Scrobbles
Born in the Bronx, New York, Friedman spent her formative years in the San Fernando Valley, north of Los Angeles. She started playing guitar at the age of eight while listening to Woodie Guthrie, Pete Seeger and Josh White. Her first song gained her a spot on the television talent show Rocket to Stardom at age twelve. While at Ulysses S. Grant High School, she started playing Hoot nights at The Troubadour in West Hollywood, met the musicians Steve Mann and Hoyt Axton and became part of the growing musical scene of Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Piper's Call - (3:37) - 101 plays
- Windy - (2:21) - 132 plays
- Too Late To Be Mourning - (2:51) - 56 plays
- Ringing Bells - (3:03) - 56 plays
- No Time - (3:15) - 54 plays
- Hurried Life - (2:33) - 49 plays
- Looking Back Over Your Shoulder - (3:30) - 47 plays
- People - (3:40) - 48 plays
- Morning Becomes You - (3:13) - 45 plays
- Peaceable Kingdom - (4:24) - 40 plays