12 Shouts - 38,421 Scrobbles
Born in the Bronx, New York, Friedman spent her formative years in the San Fernando Valley, north of Los Angeles. She started playing guitar at the age of eight while listening to Woodie Guthrie, Pete Seeger and Josh White. Her first song gained her a spot on the television talent show Rocket to Stardom at age twelve. While at Ulysses S. Grant High School, she started playing Hoot nights at The Troubadour in West Hollywood, met the musicians Steve Mann and Hoyt Axton and became part of the growing musical scene of Los Angeles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Piper's Call - (3:37) - 102 plays
- Windy - (2:21) - 133 plays
- Ringing Bells - (3:03) - 58 plays
- Too Late To Be Mourning - (2:51) - 55 plays
- No Time - (3:15) - 52 plays
- People - (3:40) - 52 plays
- Looking Back Over Your Shoulder - (3:30) - 46 plays
- Hurried Life - (2:33) - 45 plays
- Morning Becomes You - (3:13) - 42 plays
- Peaceable Kingdom - (4:24) - 38 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online