6 Shouts - 30,296 Scrobbles
Ruth Moody is an Australian-born soprano singer-songwriter and member of the Canadian folk trio The Wailin' Jennys. Moody grew up in Winnipeg, Manitoba with her parents and three siblings. She was trained classically from the age of four but unlike her two sisters and brother she did not take to a stringed instrument, and from her mid-teens began to train vocally instead. In 1993 she began to study English and French literature at university with the intent of becoming a teacher like both her parents. She changed her course in 1996 and decided to forge a life out of folk music instead.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dancing In The Dark - (4:19) - 1,113 plays
- Cold Outside - (4:14) - 832 plays
- The Garden - (4:40) - 682 plays
- Trouble and Woe - (3:16) - 477 plays
- Winter Waltz - (3:10) - 402 plays
- One and Only - (4:54) - 491 plays
- These Wilder Things - (5:13) - 439 plays
- Pockets - (5:03) - 396 plays
- Trees For Skies - (3:30) - 360 plays
- We Can Only Listen - (3:49) - 443 plays