2 Shouts - 26,547 Scrobbles
Rusty Zinn was born in 1970 in Long Beach, Ca. Rusty's love for music began at the tender age of five upon hearing sweet vocal harmonies on the radio. As Rusty says, "one of my first musical memories is driving in the back seat of my folks old Toyota as my Mother drove to the laundromat and hearing The Stylistics and The Spinners on the car radio. I don't think my Mom was necessarily digging on it, I think she just merely had the radio on, but those sounds stuck with me." Rusty also credits his folks' love of the Wolf Man Jack radio show as a huge influence on his love for music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Chill - (5:04) - 77 plays
- Fallin' Rain - (5:02) - 82 plays
- Drinking My Last Dime - (4:51) - 41 plays
- Looking Back - (2:03) - 20 plays
- Moonlight Blues - (4:07) - 15 plays
- Just Like a Fish - (3:37) - 19 plays
- Meet Me Halfway - (3:19) - 19 plays
- She's Got Style - (3:21) - 19 plays
- Dying On the Vine - (4:27) - 15 plays
- My God - (5:13) - 7 plays