62 Shouts - 562,358 Scrobbles
Russell Shaw is the head of sound and music at Lionhead Studios in the United Kingdom. He is known for his work in many video games, including many that Lionhead did not produce. Shaw's most notable work to date is that found in the video game Fable and its accompanying soundtrack. Before that, he was a sound engineer and main music composer in Bullfrog Productions. Games Credited: Fable III (2009), Microsoft Games Studios
Fable II (2008), Microsoft Games Studios
The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oakvale - (3:25) - 2,983 plays
- Summer Fields - (4:04) - 2,394 plays
- Temple of Light - (2:38) - 2,883 plays
- Bowerstone - (4:34) - 1,542 plays
- Witchwood - (3:10) - 950 plays
- Darkwood - (4:10) - 775 plays
- Greatwood - (3:15) - 676 plays
- Lychfield Cemetery - (4:31) - 629 plays
- Hobbes Cave - (3:56) - 565 plays
- Fresco Dome - (4:58) - 616 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online