61 Shouts - 507,996 Scrobbles
Russell Shaw is the head of sound and music at Lionhead Studios in the United Kingdom. He is known for his work in many video games, including many that Lionhead did not produce. Shaw's most notable work to date is that found in the video game Fable and its accompanying soundtrack. Before that, he was a sound engineer and main music composer in Bullfrog Productions. Games Credited: Fable III (2009), Microsoft Games Studios
Fable II (2008), Microsoft Games Studios
The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oakvale - (3:25) - 3,761 plays
- Summer Fields - (4:04) - 2,927 plays
- Bowerstone - (4:34) - 2,367 plays
- Temple of Light - (2:38) - 2,668 plays
- Witchwood - (3:10) - 1,410 plays
- Darkwood - (4:10) - 1,159 plays
- Greatwood - (3:15) - 1,112 plays
- Arena - (2:02) - 968 plays
- Bowerlake - (6:20) - 926 plays
- Marcus Memorial - (2:46) - 1,010 plays