60 Shouts - 473,975 Scrobbles
Russell Shaw is the head of sound and music at Lionhead Studios in the United Kingdom. He is known for his work in many video games, including many that Lionhead did not produce. Shaw's most notable work to date is that found in the video game Fable and its accompanying soundtrack. Before that, he was a sound engineer and main music composer in Bullfrog Productions. Games Credited: Fable III (2009), Microsoft Games Studios
Fable II (2008), Microsoft Games Studios
The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006), Activision Publishing, Inc.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oakvale - (3:25) - 2,747 plays
- Temple of Light - (2:38) - 2,793 plays
- Summer Fields - (4:04) - 1,747 plays
- Witchwood - (3:10) - 1,264 plays
- Greatwood - (3:15) - 1,123 plays
- Darkwood - (4:10) - 1,091 plays
- Arena - (2:02) - 934 plays
- Bowerstone - (4:34) - 1,184 plays
- Lychfield Cemetery - (4:31) - 901 plays
- Marcus Memorial - (2:46) - 881 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release