0 Shouts - 413,211 Scrobbles
Runemagick is a death metal/doom metal band from Gothenburg, Sweden. They started out as a pure death metal band but later incorporated more and more doom metal influences. The band was started in 1990 by Nicklas "Terror" Rudolfsson under the name Desiderius, which was quickly changed to Runemagic. After a few demos the band fell apart. Rudolfsson restored Runemagic in 1997 and added the "k" to the name.Read More...
Started in late 1990 with mid-tempo death/doom/black kind of metal style inspired by old death and black metal bands like Celtic Frost, Bathory, Autopsy, Hellhammer, and Tiamat.
The music has developed over the years as a result of several line-up changes, many recording sessions and releases. With the album Darkness Death Doom (2002) and the current line-up, Runemagick has finally shaped an own style and forged the formulas of darkness, death and doom-metal sounds, mixing mid/slow heavy groove with apocalyptic soundscapes.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ancient Incantations - 7,650 plays
- The Black Wall - 8,307 plays
- For You, My Death - 8,204 plays
- When Death Is The Key - 8,262 plays
- Eyes of Kali - 7,078 plays
- Curse Of The Dark Rune - 7,485 plays
- At The Horizons End - 6,924 plays
- Doomed - 6,785 plays
- Nocturnal Creation - 6,715 plays
- Enter The Realm Of Death - 6,972 plays