1 Shouts - 8,197 Scrobbles
Bio Born Michael Ugochukwu Stephens on the 20th of September in Ebem Ohafia, Abia state, all levels of schooling were done in Lagos state. I am a graduate of Political Science Lagos State University Ojo. I started loving rap music from around 1989 when I was learning the words in rap tracks I liked and rapping along to their instrumentals - until I decided that I could do mine, then I started writing my own lyrics. 1999 was when I put out my first cd for air play. The cd contained two tracks: 1, What If? - which was produced by and also featured Paul Play Dairo; and 2, "Gwo-gwo".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Outro, Awards - (0:45) - 20 plays
- Skit - (0:41) - 19 plays
- Baraje (what u got) - (5:12) - 22 plays
- Big Bros skit - (1:26) - 15 plays
- Rugged And Josh Skit - (0:41) - 23 plays
- Big Bros (uncensored) - (4:06) - 16 plays
- Dublin with Luv - (4:13) - 8 plays
- Baraje - (5:10) - 4 plays
- Wetin Dey (Featuring Abounce & Ja - (4:54) - 3 plays
- A Word Is Enuff For The 9ice - (5:38) - 2 plays