1 Shouts - 797 Scrobbles
Ruby Starr (November 30, 1949 - January 14, 1995) was born Constance Henrietta Mierzwiak in Toledo, Ohio. Starr started performing at the age of nine under the stage name Connie Little and was later billed as Ruby Jones during the 1960s. In 1971 she was signed to Curtom Records and recorded her first album, Ruby Jones. Shortly after that album's release, Black Oak Arkansas lead vocalist Jim "Dandy" Mangrum saw Starr singing in an Evansville, Indiana, club and convinced her to join his band. At this point she assumed the stage name of Ruby Starr.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mass Transit - (5:02) - 2 plays
- Raw Controll - (3:55) - 9 plays
- Ruby StarR - (5:23) - 8 plays
- Strange Patck - (4:41) - 7 plays
- Morning Glory - (2:36) - 1 plays
- Fistful Of Love - (3:19) - 1 plays
- Messenger - (4:22) - 9 plays
- Backword Attack - (2:28) - 6 plays
- Drift Away - (3:24) - 1 plays
- Seean(16)yrs.OLD - (3:04) - 3 plays