0 Shouts - 2,188 Scrobbles
RUBEN NARANJO was one of the last of the classic dance combo leaders of Texan conjunto music, a style which is played by groups called conjuntos, on button accordion, guitar, the big 12-string bass guitar known as a bajo sexto and drums, and which is similar to the nortena music played across the border in Mexico.
Apart from Mexican influence, conjunto music owed much to Texas's German and Czech immigrant communities and the repertoire features many waltzes and polkas as well as the rollicking border ballads known as corridos.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Coyote - (2:56) - 4 plays
- Preso Sin Delito - (3:01) - 4 plays
- Me traes como bala - (2:39) - 1 plays
- El Mundo Es Mio - (2:43) - 2 plays
- Mis Ojos Querendones - (3:06) - 1 plays
- Ojitos Querendones - (3:02) - 1 plays
- Angel De Mis Anhelos - (3:03) - 1 plays
- Ojos Querendones - (3:03) - 4 plays
- Dicen Bien Mio - (3:13) - 1 plays
- Sabor De Engano - (3:17) - 1 plays