0 Shouts - 148,310 Scrobbles
Several artists go by the name Royal Flush.Read More...
1. Royal Flush (born Ramel Govantes) is an American East Coast rapper from Flushing, New York. He is a friend of Mic Geronimo and appeared on many songs with him. His 1997 debut album Ghetto Millionaire is considered a classic, and featured production from Buckwild, L.E.S., Da Beatminerz and a verse from Noreaga. His second album Street Boss was released in 2005, to mixed reviews.
2. A mid 80s female punk band from Australia. They had 2 songs featured on the Australian 2xLP compilation called "Eat Your Head" in 1984.
3. Rock group based in Silver Spring, Maryland that was started by a group of friends in high school. It currently consists of Blain Topel, Con Foley, and Adam Neely. (http://www.myspace.com/royalflushdc)
4. Four-piece punk rock band from Hemel Hempstead, UK, founded in February 2008.
5. There is also a rap group named Royal Flush hailing from Houston, Texas, led by Rick Royal. In their early days they were an extension of the Rap-A-Lot Records -family and even dropped out an LP under J. Prince's wings in '88. The Flush re-emerged in 1991 with their sophomore and at the same time final record 976-Dope which is said to have exerted a great influence on many Southern rappers. Regardless of not being that prolific in the proverbial game, at least the head honcho Rick can be spotted on material by Born 2wice and Odd Squad.
6. A band from the Netherlands that exists of 5 people who really stand out in the way they adore their music.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSome nights I wake up out my sleep blastin
Get some water for my aspirin
My life fashion, gold chains guns and cashin
I'm askin do I got to be king of action
Fuck a playa fame new york is still the same
- Tell it to My Heart (Steven Levis Airplay Edit) - 7,568 plays
- LyricsMotion picture, analyze the world, plus it hits ya
Dominate ya scripture
Wild black infera, protecting your perimeter
Rockin Jew-waal, bring on the minister, scope full while I'm sticking ya
And roll a dutch
- Movin' on Your Weak Productions - 6,185 plays
- Lyrics[Chorus 2X: Royal Flush (Prodigy sample from "Just Step Prelude")]
Everywhere I go they try to take what's mine
Remind me of the Island 'cause (still came home wit a shine
Still came home wit a shine, still came home wit a shine)
[Royal Flush] (Hi-Tek)
- Intro - 2,858 plays
- I Been Gettin' So Much $ - 3,865 plays
- Family Problems - 3,699 plays
- War - 2,977 plays
- Dead Letter - 2,766 plays