20 Shouts - 125,857 Scrobbles
Several artists go by the name Royal Flush. 1. Royal Flush (born Rudy Govantes) is an American East Coast rapper from Flushing, New York. He is a friend of Mic Geronimo and appeared on many songs with him. His 1997 debut album Ghetto Millionaire is considered a classic, and featured production from Buckwild, L.E.S., Da Beatminerz and a verse from Noreaga. His second album Street Boss was released in 2005, to mixed reviews. 2. A mid 80s female punk band from Australia. They had 2 songs featured on the Australian 2xLP compilation called "Eat Your Head" in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLettin' niggas talk that 'New York, New York' shit
That's where I'm from, man, what the fuck's the deal?
No doubt, motherfucker, what the fucks the deal, man?
Word up, fagot ass niggas, man
Niggas in New York be lettin' niggas shit on 'em
- Iced Down Medallions - (3:14) - 359 plays
- Movin' on Your Weak Productions - (3:58) - 224 plays
- Shines - (3:17) - 235 plays
- Lyrics[Royal Flush]
It was a hot day, fuckin wit shorty round way
Diamond reflected off the white, clear E&J all day
The ennesex pull out the driveway
Feelin like Scarface, desperado on the case
- I Been Gettin' So Much $ - (4:03) - 148 plays
- Family Problems - (2:35) - 121 plays
- War - (3:17) - 101 plays
- Definition of Insanity - (6:56) - 148 plays
- Can't Help It - (3:14) - 79 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release