20 Shouts - 137,728 Scrobbles
Several artists go by the name Royal Flush. 1. Royal Flush (born Rudy Govantes) is an American East Coast rapper from Flushing, New York. He is a friend of Mic Geronimo and appeared on many songs with him. His 1997 debut album Ghetto Millionaire is considered a classic, and featured production from Buckwild, L.E.S., Da Beatminerz and a verse from Noreaga. His second album Street Boss was released in 2005, to mixed reviews. 2. A mid 80s female punk band from Australia. They had 2 songs featured on the Australian 2xLP compilation called "Eat Your Head" in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLettin' niggas talk that 'New York, New York' shit
That's where I'm from, man, what the fuck's the deal?
No doubt, motherfucker, what the fucks the deal, man?
Word up, fagot ass niggas, man
Niggas in New York be lettin' niggas shit on 'em
- LyricsMotion Picture analyze the world Flush'll hit ya
Dominate ya scripture
Wild black infera,protecting your perimeter
Rockin Jew-waal bring on the minister scope full while I'm sticking ya
And roll a dutch ?????????
- Movin' on Your Weak Productions - (3:58) - 240 plays
- Lyrics[Chorus 2X: Royal Flush (Prodigy sample from "Just Step Prelude")]
Everywhere I go they try to take what's mine
Remind me of the Island 'cause (still came home wit a shine
Still came home wit a shine, still came home wit a shine)
[Royal Flush] (Hi-Tek)
- ADHD - (6:09) - 183 plays
- Definition of Insanity - (6:56) - 198 plays
- Rotten Apple - (3:47) - 112 plays
- Family Problems - (2:35) - 116 plays
- Regulate - (3:15) - 104 plays
- I Been Gettin' So Much $ - (4:03) - 82 plays