19 Shouts - 112,207 Scrobbles
Roy Adrian Wood (sometimes erroneously thought to be born as Ulysses Adrian Wood, from an offhand interview comment in the 1960s) (born 8 November 1946 in Birmingham, United Kingdon), is a songwriter, guitarist and multi-instrumentalist. He was particularly successful in the 1960s and 1970s as member and co-founder of the bands The Move, Electric Light Orchestra and Wizzard. As a songwriter, he contributed a huge number of hits to the repertoire of these groups. He was not only known for playing guitar, but also many other instruments, both in studio and on the stage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Forever - (4:19) - 396 plays
- Dear Elaine - (4:08) - 209 plays
- Wake Up - (3:21) - 224 plays
- Any Old Time Will Do - (4:17) - 218 plays
- Songs of Praise - (4:38) - 209 plays
- Nancy Sing Me a Song - (3:26) - 153 plays
- The Rain Came Down On Everything - (6:41) - 113 plays
- Oh What A Shame - (3:53) - 132 plays
- Rock Down Low - (3:26) - 95 plays
- When Gran'ma Plays the Banjo - (3:11) - 72 plays