19 Shouts - 97,187 Scrobbles
Roy Adrian Wood (sometimes erroneously thought to be born as Ulysses Adrian Wood, from an offhand interview comment in the 1960s) (born 8 November 1946 in Birmingham, United Kingdon), is a songwriter, guitarist and multi-instrumentalist. He was particularly successful in the 1960s and 1970s as member and co-founder of the bands The Move, Electric Light Orchestra and Wizzard. As a songwriter, he contributed a huge number of hits to the repertoire of these groups. He was not only known for playing guitar, but also many other instruments, both in studio and on the stage.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - (4:38) - 1,684 plays
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - 2005 Digital Remaster - (4:39) - 1,430 plays
- Forever - (4:19) - 513 plays
- Dear Elaine - (4:08) - 407 plays
- Wake Up - (3:21) - 363 plays
- Songs of Praise - (4:38) - 352 plays
- Any Old Time Will Do - (4:17) - 267 plays
- Nancy Sing Me a Song - (3:26) - 303 plays
- Oh What A Shame - (3:51) - 152 plays
- Rock Down Low - (3:26) - 180 plays