82 Shouts - 336,616 Scrobbles
Experimental guitarist Roy Montgomery was born and raised in Christchurch, New Zealand, forming his first band, the teen garage combo the Psychedeliks, in 1971. After serving out the remainder of the decade in similarly obscure outfits including Compulsory Fun and Murder Strikes Pink, he co-founded the seminal Kiwi post-punk trio the Pin Group in late 1980; their debut single, "Ambivalence," was also the first record ever issued on the now-legendary indie label Flying Nun, its echoing...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fantasia on a theme by Sandy Bull (slight return) - (18:14) - 2,106 plays
- She Waits on Temple IV - (12:05) - 743 plays
- Departing The Body - (5:02) - 633 plays
- The Soul Quietens - (3:07) - 648 plays
- Jaguar Meets Snake - (7:53) - 567 plays
- Jaguar Unseen - (2:24) - 521 plays
- The Passage of Forms - (9:28) - 525 plays
- Above the Canopy - (14:42) - 385 plays
- Along the Main Divide - (3:25) - 309 plays
- No She Never Made It To Japan - (1:01) - 285 plays