76 Shouts - 270,652 Scrobbles
Experimental guitarist Roy Montgomery was born and raised in Christchurch, New Zealand, forming his first band, the teen garage combo the Psychedeliks, in 1971. After serving out the remainder of the decade in similarly obscure outfits including Compulsory Fun and Murder Strikes Pink, he co-founded the seminal Kiwi post-punk trio the Pin Group in late 1980; their debut single, "Ambivalence," was also the first record ever issued on the now-legendary indie label Flying Nun, its echoing...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fantasia on a theme by Sandy Bull (slight return) - (18:14) - 1,204 plays
- She Waits on Temple IV - (12:05) - 836 plays
- The Soul Quietens - (3:07) - 601 plays
- Departing The Body - (5:02) - 599 plays
- Jaguar Meets Snake - (7:53) - 544 plays
- The Passage of Forms - (9:28) - 471 plays
- Jaguar Unseen - (2:24) - 617 plays
- Above the Canopy - (14:42) - 421 plays
- Along the Main Divide - (3:25) - 516 plays
- No She Never Made It To Japan - (1:01) - 328 plays