78 Shouts - 322,560 Scrobbles
Experimental guitarist Roy Montgomery was born and raised in Christchurch, New Zealand, forming his first band, the teen garage combo the Psychedeliks, in 1971. After serving out the remainder of the decade in similarly obscure outfits including Compulsory Fun and Murder Strikes Pink, he co-founded the seminal Kiwi post-punk trio the Pin Group in late 1980; their debut single, "Ambivalence," was also the first record ever issued on the now-legendary indie label Flying Nun, its echoing...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fantasia on a theme by Sandy Bull (slight return) - (18:14) - 2,578 plays
- She Waits on Temple IV - (12:05) - 825 plays
- Departing The Body - (5:02) - 706 plays
- The Soul Quietens - (3:07) - 663 plays
- Jaguar Meets Snake - (7:53) - 580 plays
- Jaguar Unseen - (2:24) - 585 plays
- The Passage of Forms - (9:28) - 518 plays
- Above the Canopy - (14:42) - 479 plays
- Along the Main Divide - (3:25) - 385 plays
- Ex Cathedra - (2:48) - 282 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online