77 Shouts - 316,792 Scrobbles
Experimental guitarist Roy Montgomery was born and raised in Christchurch, New Zealand, forming his first band, the teen garage combo the Psychedeliks, in 1971. After serving out the remainder of the decade in similarly obscure outfits including Compulsory Fun and Murder Strikes Pink, he co-founded the seminal Kiwi post-punk trio the Pin Group in late 1980; their debut single, "Ambivalence," was also the first record ever issued on the now-legendary indie label Flying Nun, its echoing...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fantasia on a theme by Sandy Bull (slight return) - (18:14) - 2,548 plays
- She Waits on Temple IV - (12:05) - 853 plays
- Departing The Body - (5:02) - 725 plays
- The Soul Quietens - (3:07) - 713 plays
- Jaguar Meets Snake - (7:53) - 613 plays
- Jaguar Unseen - (2:24) - 584 plays
- The Passage of Forms - (9:28) - 539 plays
- Above the Canopy - (14:42) - 488 plays
- Along the Main Divide - (3:25) - 411 plays
- Suzanne Said - (4:48) - 308 plays