4 Shouts - 128,208 Scrobbles
Roy Owen Haynes (born March 13, 1925) is an American jazz drummer.
Haynes was born in Boston, Massachusetts and began his full time professional career in 1945. From 1947 to 1949 he worked with Lester Young, and from 1949 to 1952 was a member of the Charlie Parker Quintet. He also recorded at the time with Bud Powell, Wardell Gray, and Stan Getz. From 1953 to 1958 he toured with Sarah Vaughan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sugar Ray - (6:23) - 288 plays
- Reflection - (4:24) - 320 plays
- Snap Crackle - (4:08) - 314 plays
- After Hours - (11:18) - 316 plays
- Sneakin' Around - (4:21) - 139 plays
- Solitaire - (8:50) - 114 plays
- Quiet Fire - (8:15) - 100 plays
- Now's The Time - (6:04) - 84 plays
- Question and Answer - (7:08) - 60 plays
- Long Wharf - (4:42) - 69 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online