595 Shouts - 10,027,807 Scrobbles
Roxy Music is a British art rock group which formed in 1971 in London, England. Led throughout by Bryan Ferry (vocals, keyboards), the band attained popular and critical success in Europe and Australia during the 1970s and early 1980s, beginning with their 1972 eponymous debut album. Over its time, the band has been highly influential as leading proponents of the more genre-bending, musically-sophisticated elements of glam rock, as well as providing a model for many new wave acts and experimental electronic groups of the early 1980s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI could feel at the time
There was no way of knowing
Fallen leaves in the night
Who can say where they're blowing?
As free as the wind
- Love Is the Drug - (3:58) - 31,648 plays
- Avalon - (4:14) - 29,992 plays
- Virginia Plain - (3:00) - 19,998 plays
- Jealous Guy - (4:53) - 16,461 plays
- Do The Strand - (4:08) - 9,834 plays
- Dance Away - (3:48) - 10,212 plays
- If There Is Something - (6:34) - 11,259 plays
- More Than This - 1999 Digital Remaster - (4:18) - 7,208 plays
- Street Life - (3:23) - 7,127 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations