598 Shouts - 10,175,164 Scrobbles
Roxy Music is a British art rock group which formed in 1971 in London, England. Led throughout by Bryan Ferry (vocals, keyboards), the band attained popular and critical success in Europe and Australia during the 1970s and early 1980s, beginning with their 1972 eponymous debut album. Over its time, the band has been highly influential as leading proponents of the more genre-bending, musically-sophisticated elements of glam rock, as well as providing a model for many new wave acts and experimental electronic groups of the early 1980s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- More Than This - (4:09) - 52,168 plays
- Love Is the Drug - (3:58) - 30,584 plays
- Avalon - (4:14) - 29,581 plays
- Virginia Plain - (3:00) - 19,638 plays
- Jealous Guy - (4:53) - 16,106 plays
- Do The Strand - (4:08) - 9,265 plays
- Dance Away - (3:43) - 9,808 plays
- If There Is Something - (6:36) - 11,281 plays
- More Than This - 1999 Digital Remaster - (4:18) - 7,288 plays
- Street Life - (3:23) - 6,537 plays