1,660 Shouts - 19,412,503 Scrobbles
In the end of the 80s and in the early 90s, Roxette, a pop-rock duo from Halmstad, Sweden, stood among the top bands in worldwide sales and notoriety, brandishing a simple yet effective blend of pop with a slight edge and occasional hints of dance. The group claims influences ranging from The Beatles to Blondie to new wave music to Joni Mitchell and Aretha Franklin. Formed in 1986, the duo became an international act in the late 1980s, when they released their breakthrough album Look Sharp!.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrics(Must have been love...
But it's over now.)
Lay a whisper
On my pillow
Leave the winter
- LyricsOne, two, three, four walking like a man
Hitting like a hammer
She's a juvenile scam
Never was a quitter
Tasty like a raindrop
- LyricsI know there's something in the wake of your smile.
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.
You've built a love but that love falls apart.
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.
Listen to your heart when he's calling for you.
- LyricsWhat's the time? Seems it's already morning
I see the sky, it's so beautiful and blue
The TV's on but the only thing showing
Is a picture of you
Oh, I get up and make myself some coffee
- LyricsI see you comb your hair and gimme that grin
It's making me spin now, spinnin' within
Before I melt like snow
I say hello, how do you do?
I love the way you undress now, baby begin
- Joyride - (3:56) - 20,333 plays
- Sleeping in My Car - (3:32) - 19,799 plays
- Fading Like a Flower (Every Time You Leave) - (3:46) - 14,813 plays
- Dangerous - (3:15) - 12,660 plays
- Dressed for Success - (4:14) - 11,266 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online