1,619 Shouts - 18,232,751 Scrobbles
In the end of the 80s and in the early 90s, Roxette, a pop-rock duo from Halmstad, Sweden, stood among the top bands in worldwide sales and notoriety, brandishing a simple yet effective blend of pop with a slight edge and occasional hints of dance. The group claims influences ranging from The Beatles to Blondie to new wave music to Joni Mitchell and Aretha Franklin. Formed in 1986, the duo became an international act in the late 1980s, when they released their breakthrough album Look Sharp!.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Must Have Been Love - (4:17) - 71,466 plays
- The Look - (3:58) - 52,489 plays
- Listen to Your Heart - (4:06) - 55,755 plays
- Spending My Time - (4:35) - 32,024 plays
- How Do You Do! - (3:11) - 23,226 plays
- Joyride - (3:56) - 22,323 plays
- Sleeping in My Car - (3:32) - 20,184 plays
- Fading Like a Flower (Every Time You Leave) - (3:46) - 18,444 plays
- Dangerous - (3:15) - 12,918 plays
- Dressed for Success - (4:14) - 11,880 plays