1,639 Shouts - 18,703,365 Scrobbles
In the end of the 80s and in the early 90s, Roxette, a pop-rock duo from Halmstad, Sweden, stood among the top bands in worldwide sales and notoriety, brandishing a simple yet effective blend of pop with a slight edge and occasional hints of dance. The group claims influences ranging from The Beatles to Blondie to new wave music to Joni Mitchell and Aretha Franklin. Formed in 1986, the duo became an international act in the late 1980s, when they released their breakthrough album Look Sharp!.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- It Must Have Been Love - (4:17) - 72,418 plays
- The Look - (3:58) - 52,596 plays
- Listen to Your Heart - (4:06) - 55,181 plays
- Spending My Time - (4:35) - 29,876 plays
- LyricsI see you comb your hair and gimme that grin
It's making me spin now, spinnin' within
Before I melt like snow
I say hello, how do you do?
I love the way you undress now, baby begin
- Joyride - (3:56) - 22,067 plays
- Sleeping in My Car - (3:32) - 19,821 plays
- Fading Like a Flower (Every Time You Leave) - (3:46) - 17,438 plays
- Dangerous - (3:15) - 13,109 plays
- Dressed for Success - (4:14) - 11,762 plays