19 Shouts - 266,719 Scrobbles
Rotary Connection was a psychedelic soul band formed in Chicago in 1966 that lasted until 1971, and are possibly most notable for launching the formal singing career of a Chess Records' receptionist named Minnie Riperton. The highly experimental band was formed under artistic direction of Charles Stepney, at the behest of Marshall Chess, the then 25 year old son of Chess Records co-founder Leonard Chess.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun - (5:39) - 2,250 plays
- Christmas Love - (3:11) - 1,595 plays
- Want You To Know - (3:05) - 651 plays
- Memory Band - (3:20) - 591 plays
- Respect - (3:06) - 666 plays
- Tales Of Brave Ulysses - (4:32) - 484 plays
- Turn Me On - (3:19) - 381 plays
- Stormy Monday Blues - (4:00) - 329 plays
- Amen - (4:01) - 315 plays
- Sunshine Of Your Love - (5:06) - 340 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online