2 Shouts - 69,319 Scrobbles
Born in San Antonio, TX and raised in Southern California, Rosie Flores' music blends the best of honky tonk, rockabilly, and jazz with the traditional sounds of her Tex-Mex heritage. Since the late 70s, she has been an important figure in the Los Angeles, Austin, TX and Nashville music scenes.
Rosie's reputation as a high octane rockabilly star is well established. Critical raves from prestigious publications such as the Los Angeles Times and Guitar Player magazine leave no doubt about her talent for filling dance floors and lighting up rooms with her blazing guitar solos.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Baby Took a Limo to Memphis - (4:44) - 570 plays
- Big River - (2:36) - 399 plays
- Working Girl's Guitar - (3:59) - 340 plays
- Poor Girl's Town - (2:41) - 191 plays
- Boxcars - (2:34) - 173 plays
- Down To The River - (2:36) - 182 plays
- I'll Never Get Out Of This World Alive - (2:18) - 195 plays
- You Tear Me Up - (2:13) - 170 plays
- West Texas Plains - (3:42) - 147 plays
- His Rockin' Little Angel - (5:19) - 159 plays