9 Shouts - 92,117 Scrobbles
Rose Cousins is a Canadian bluegrass/folk singer-songwriter. Born and raised in Prince Edward Island, she is currently based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Beginning in 2002, she released two EPs prior to her full-length debut, If You Were for Me, in 2006. The album garnered her a nomination for best solo artist at the Canadian Folk Music Awards. She was also a winner in the 2007 Mountain Stage Newsong Contest, as well as winning best folk recording from both the Nova Scotia Music Awards and the PEI Music Awards, and Female Recording of the Year at the East Coast Music Awards in 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Go First - (3:17) - 2,219 plays
- The Darkness - (3:23) - 796 plays
- One Way - (3:35) - 1,237 plays
- For The Best - (3:35) - 567 plays
- All The Stars - (3:23) - 554 plays
- The Shell - (2:59) - 518 plays
- This Light - (3:02) - 739 plays
- If I Should Fall Behind - (4:42) - 558 plays
- What I See - (3:54) - 455 plays
- If You Were For Me - (4:06) - 331 plays