10 Shouts - 98,043 Scrobbles
Rose Cousins is a Canadian bluegrass/folk singer-songwriter. Born and raised in Prince Edward Island, she is currently based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Beginning in 2002, she released two EPs prior to her full-length debut, If You Were for Me, in 2006. The album garnered her a nomination for best solo artist at the Canadian Folk Music Awards. She was also a winner in the 2007 Mountain Stage Newsong Contest, as well as winning best folk recording from both the Nova Scotia Music Awards and the PEI Music Awards, and Female Recording of the Year at the East Coast Music Awards in 2008.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Go First - (3:17) - 2,019 plays
- The Darkness - (3:23) - 830 plays
- One Way - (3:35) - 1,190 plays
- All The Stars - (3:23) - 589 plays
- For The Best - (3:35) - 563 plays
- This Light - (3:02) - 677 plays
- If I Should Fall Behind - (4:42) - 605 plays
- The Shell - (2:59) - 577 plays
- What I See - (3:54) - 552 plays
- If You Were For Me - (4:06) - 336 plays