26 Shouts - 789,399 Scrobbles
Rosanne Cash (born May 24, 1955 in Memphis, Tennesee) is an American singer and songwriter. She is oldest daughter of Johnny Cash and his first wife, Vivian Liberto, born shortly before the release of her father's first single. She is also the stepdaughter of June Carter Cash and the stepsister of country singer Carlene Carter. Cash released her first single in 1979, a duet with Bobby Bare called "We Don't Need No Memories Hangin' 'Round". Two years later, she had her first country No. 1 (and the biggest commercial hit of her career), "Seven Year Ache".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou act like you were just born tonight
Face down in a memory but feeling all right
So who does your past belong to today?
Baby, you don't say nothing when you're feeling this way
The girls in the bars thinking, who is this guy?
- Tennessee Flat Top Box - (3:17) - 1,836 plays
- LyricsIf you miss the train I'm on
Then you'll know that I have gone
You can hear the whistle blow a 100 miles
A 100 miles, a 100 miles
A 100 miles, one hundred miles
- LyricsThe lights in the harbor don't shine for me
I'm like a lost ship adrift on the sea
Sea of heartbreak, lost love, loneliness
Memories of your caress so divine
I wish you were mine again my dear on this sea of tears
- LyricsIf you're traveling in the North Country Fair
Where the winds hit heavy on the borderline
Remember me to one who lives there
She once was a true love of mine
If you go when the snowflakes storm
- September When It Comes - (3:42) - 1,484 plays
- Motherless Children - (3:05) - 1,131 plays
- The Way We Make A Broken Heart - (3:55) - 1,491 plays
- Miss The Mississippi And You - (3:11) - 1,003 plays
- Heartaches by the Number - feat. Elvis Costello - (3:21) - 921 plays