231 Shouts - 394,483 Scrobbles
Rosaline holds true to the consonant aggression and honest authenticity of the early 2000 melodic post hardcore movement. Their sounds, and more importantly their musical cognition are comparable to the undeniably impacting, harmonious and heart felt intensity of The Changing of Times, Full Collapse and The Satellite Years era. Concentrated musical thinking behind each song provides a glimmer of light shining through for fans of true, orchestrated, and meaningful melodic hardcore in the dim, watered down forest of often meaningless independent music today.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Model Ships - (3:27) - 1,412 plays
- The Messenger, Infinite - (3:28) - 1,472 plays
- London Lost Its Fog - (4:04) - 1,114 plays
- The Disasterist - (2:02) - 984 plays
- Culture Wars - (4:33) - 1,098 plays
- The New Utah - (6:14) - 836 plays
- Repeat After Me! - (3:40) - 870 plays
- This Place Is A Battlefield (And All Of Your Heads Are Landmines) - (0:32) - 663 plays
- It's Just Better For Everyone - (4:58) - 762 plays
- Brother, We'll Save You Now - (4:23) - 648 plays