Rosa Voragine Submersa
3 Shouts - 1,300 Scrobbles
Rosa Voragine Submersa is a creation by Alaedyna Lavin. She keeps herself busy with artistic things such a trying to make noise sound harmonious and melodious. Multiple influences of all sorts lead Alaedyna Lavin's mind and work. Sopor Aeternus & the Ensemble of Shadows as well as Joakim Back, Alice Cooper, Danny Elfman, Yann Tiersen, among others, and also nature, words, remembrance are some of them.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- L'Ange et L'Orpheline - (6:13) - 11 plays
- La Nébuleuse De L'Hiver - La Compagnie D'Un Prince Fantasmagorique - (6:40) - 2 plays
- Eternité - (5:09) - 2 plays
- Decay Into Oblivion - (4:21) - 2 plays
- Prélude - (1:07) - 2 plays
- Melancholia - (5:37) - 2 plays
- Apesanteur - (3:47) - 2 plays
- Complainte de la Blanche Biche - (3:01) - 2 plays
- Cantina Band - (1:54) - 3 plays
- Un Endroit Pour Eternel Repos (version piano) - (6:03) - 1 plays