22 Shouts - 498,285 Scrobbles
Rosa Passos is a contemporary singer in Brazil who is dedicated to a genuine evolution of Brazilian music, devoid of fashionable trends or commercialism. She has established herself firmly in the country's artistic scenery, acknowledged by such artists as João Gilberto, Maria Schneider, Clare Fisher, Paquito D'Rivera, Johnny Alf, Nana Caymmi (who recorded two of her compositions), and even the number one enemy of bossa nova, the music researcher J.R. Tinhorão.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jardim - (4:58) - 771 plays
- O Pato - (4:07) - 450 plays
- É Luxo Só - (4:25) - 463 plays
- Besame Mucho - (6:50) - 503 plays
- Chega De Saudade - (4:36) - 525 plays
- Pra Que Discutir Com Madame - (2:23) - 373 plays
- Voce Vai Ver - (4:53) - 515 plays
- Eu Sambo Mesmo - (3:06) - 318 plays
- Olhos Nos Olhos - (4:18) - 329 plays
- Que Reste-t-il de nos Amours - (3:39) - 360 plays