22 Shouts - 487,444 Scrobbles
Rosa Passos is a contemporary singer in Brazil who is dedicated to a genuine evolution of Brazilian music, devoid of fashionable trends or commercialism. She has established herself firmly in the country's artistic scenery, acknowledged by such artists as João Gilberto, Maria Schneider, Clare Fisher, Paquito D'Rivera, Johnny Alf, Nana Caymmi (who recorded two of her compositions), and even the number one enemy of bossa nova, the music researcher J.R. Tinhorão.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- O Pato - (4:07) - 561 plays
- Chega De Saudade - (4:36) - 751 plays
- Jardim - (4:58) - 671 plays
- É Luxo Só - (4:25) - 591 plays
- Besame Mucho - (6:50) - 551 plays
- Pra Que Discutir Com Madame - (2:23) - 471 plays
- Voce Vai Ver - (4:53) - 573 plays
- Eu Sambo Mesmo - (3:06) - 406 plays
- Lobo Bobo - (4:58) - 302 plays
- Eu Não Exito Sem Você - (2:32) - 223 plays