22 Shouts - 458,917 Scrobbles
Rosa Passos is a contemporary singer in Brazil who is dedicated to a genuine evolution of Brazilian music, devoid of fashionable trends or commercialism. She has established herself firmly in the country's artistic scenery, acknowledged by such artists as João Gilberto, Maria Schneider, Clare Fisher, Paquito D'Rivera, Johnny Alf, Nana Caymmi (who recorded two of her compositions), and even the number one enemy of bossa nova, the music researcher J.R. Tinhorão.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Besame Mucho - (6:50) - 915 plays
- Chega De Saudade - (4:36) - 1,166 plays
- Pra que Discutir com Madame - (2:22) - 720 plays
- O Pato - (4:07) - 623 plays
- Eu Sambo Mesmo - (3:06) - 622 plays
- Jardim - (4:58) - 724 plays
- Voce Vai Ver - (4:53) - 558 plays
- Lobo Bobo - (4:58) - 568 plays
- É luxo só - (4:25) - 590 plays
- Até Quem Sabe - (4:31) - 385 plays