22 Shouts - 469,967 Scrobbles
Rosa Passos is a contemporary singer in Brazil who is dedicated to a genuine evolution of Brazilian music, devoid of fashionable trends or commercialism. She has established herself firmly in the country's artistic scenery, acknowledged by such artists as João Gilberto, Maria Schneider, Clare Fisher, Paquito D'Rivera, Johnny Alf, Nana Caymmi (who recorded two of her compositions), and even the number one enemy of bossa nova, the music researcher J.R. Tinhorão.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chega De Saudade - (4:36) - 1,679 plays
- Besame Mucho - (6:50) - 767 plays
- Pra Que Discutir Com Madame - (2:23) - 625 plays
- Jardim - (4:58) - 749 plays
- O Pato - (4:07) - 588 plays
- É Luxo Só - (4:25) - 697 plays
- Eu Sambo Mesmo - (3:06) - 538 plays
- Eu Não Exito Sem Você - (2:32) - 428 plays
- Voce Vai Ver - (4:53) - 528 plays
- Lobo Bobo - (4:58) - 427 plays