22 Shouts - 441,668 Scrobbles
Rosa Passos is a contemporary singer in Brazil who is dedicated to a genuine evolution of Brazilian music, devoid of fashionable trends or commercialism. She has established herself firmly in the country's artistic scenery, acknowledged by such artists as João Gilberto, Maria Schneider, Clare Fisher, Paquito D'Rivera, Johnny Alf, Nana Caymmi (who recorded two of her compositions), and even the number one enemy of bossa nova, the music researcher J.R. Tinhorão.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- É luxo só - (4:25) - 951 plays
- Chega De Saudade - (4:16) - 1,120 plays
- Besame Mucho - (6:50) - 1,000 plays
- Pra que Discutir com Madame - (2:22) - 778 plays
- Eu Sambo Mesmo - (3:06) - 702 plays
- O Pato - (4:07) - 679 plays
- Lobo Bobo - (4:58) - 543 plays
- Jardim - (4:58) - 857 plays
- Até Quem Sabe - (4:31) - 487 plays
- Olhos Nos Olhos - (4:18) - 503 plays