0 Shouts - 398,766 Scrobbles
There are three artists under the name Rooftops:Read More...
1.Rooftops are a math rock band from Bellingham, Washington. Some of their influences are The Americas, Par Coliss, Maps & Atlases, and Don Caballero. Formed in 2007, the bandmembers include: Wendelin Wohlgemuth, Mark Detrick, Drew Fitchette, and Jonathan McIntyre. Bands that these musicians have been members of include Lands Farther East, In Praise of Folly / Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band, Leaves Sleeves, and Snow Cuts Glass. Rooftops signed with Bellingham label Clickpop Records in Dec of 2008.
Rooftops released their first full-length album "A Forest Of Polarity” on November, 17th 2009 on CD through Clickpop Records and on vinyl through Topshelf Records May 18, 2010. Early reviews of "A Forest Of Polarity” have been glowing. The record was listed as one the top 10 albums of the year (of any kind) at Pacific NW retailer Everyday Music locations in both Bellingham, WA and Portland, OR. What's Up Magazine proclaimed the album was, "The most intricately beautiful math pop album I have ever heard". The band will embark on a series of tours across the continental United States beginning in Early 2010.
2. Rooftops are a Punk Rock band from London, United Kingdom. Featuring ex and current members of Beat the Red Light, Fletch Cadillac, PJ & Gaby, T.V Party, The Scrape & Visual Offence. The band recently released their debut EP and have been touring Heavily with fellow London act Apologies, I Have None.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Raft Easily - 37,430 plays
- Astray Life - 32,396 plays
- Tear as I Fly - 28,087 plays
- I Fast Early - 29,873 plays
- Year as Lift - 28,856 plays
- A Layer Fits - 24,504 plays
- Leafy Stair - 21,172 plays
- Era Falsity - 19,342 plays
- Sea Frailty - 16,604 plays
- В диких условиях - 14,415 plays