0 Shouts - 434,143 Scrobbles
There are five artists under the name Rooftops:Read More...
1.Rooftops are a math rock band from Bellingham, Washington. Some of their influences are The Americas, Par Coliss, Maps & Atlases, and Don Caballero. Formed in 2007, the bandmembers include: Wendelin Wohlgemuth, Mark Detrick, Drew Fitchette, and Jonathan McIntyre. Bands that these musicians have been members of include Lands Farther East, In Praise of Folly / Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band, Leaves Sleeves, and Snow Cuts Glass. Rooftops signed with Bellingham label Clickpop Records in Dec of 2008.
Rooftops released their first full-length album "A Forest Of Polarity” on November, 17th 2009 on CD through Clickpop Records and on vinyl through Topshelf Records May 18, 2010. Early reviews of "A Forest Of Polarity” have been glowing. The record was listed as one the top 10 albums of the year (of any kind) at Pacific NW retailer Everyday Music locations in both Bellingham, WA and Portland, OR. What's Up Magazine proclaimed the album was, "The most intricately beautiful math pop album I have ever heard". The band will embark on a series of tours across the continental United States beginning in Early 2010.
2. Rooftops are a Punk Rock band from London, United Kingdom. Featuring ex and current members of Beat the Red Light, Fletch Cadillac, PJ & Gaby, T.V Party, The Scrape & Visual Offence. The band recently released their debut EP and have been touring Heavily with fellow London act Apologies, I Have None.
3. Rooftops were a rock band from Buffalo, NY. They have one album, available on the internet for free somewhere.
4. Rooftops if a grunge punk band from Moscow, Russia. They have released two EPs: "Moscow Wasteland" April, 2012 and "things we do before we die" April, 2013. June 16, 2014 Rooftops released full-length album "WUF".
5. The Rooftops is a Reggae/Soul/Jazz band from Brisbane, Australia.
Well known in Brisbane from their long term inner city residency at The Bowery in Fortitude Valley, The Rooftops' infectious, feet-friendly grooves, soulful storytelling and sun-drenched vibes has seen them develop a strong and dedicated home town fan base.
Having recently graced the boards of the Brisbane Festival (sold out), Fuse Festival in Adelaide, Noosa Jazz Festival and many more, The Rooftops' uplifting, dancing-barefoot-in-the-streets brand of soul, jazz, reggae and pop is swiftly earning them a rep as festival favorites as well. Their highly-acclaimed debut at the most recent Woodford Folk Festival was a particular highlight on this front, with many punters proclaiming them the ‘ﬁnd’ of the festival .
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Raft Easily - 40,376 plays
- Astray Life - 34,481 plays
- Tear as I Fly - 29,684 plays
- I Fast Early - 31,634 plays
- Year as Lift - 30,762 plays
- A Layer Fits - 25,932 plays
- Leafy Stair - 22,322 plays
- Era Falsity - 20,415 plays
- Sea Frailty - 17,577 plays
- Big Light - Celeste Edit - 5,561 plays