0 Shouts - 123,629 Scrobbles
Ronnie Self (July 5, 1938 - August 28, 1981) was a rockabilly singer and songwriter. His solo career was unsuccessful, despite being signed to contracts with Columbia and then Decca from the late 1950s through the early 1960s, he failed to chart a single song. However, Brenda Lee's cover of his song I'm Sorry became a major pop classic.Read More...
His music today is more popular within the rockabilly scene than it ever has been in the past. Many of his recordings can be heard at record hops today and some of his big songs are:
"Ain't I'm A Dog "
"Flame Of Love"
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bop-A-Lena - 29,013 plays
- Ain't I'm a Dog - 22,484 plays
- You're So Right For Me - 15,271 plays
- Rocky Road Blues - 11,078 plays
- Big Fool - 9,590 plays
- Date Bait - 6,669 plays
- Pretty Bad Blues - 7,113 plays
- Bop a Lena - 3,361 plays
- Petrified - 1,849 plays
- This Must Be The Place - 1,419 plays