8 Shouts - 187,035 Scrobbles
RONNIE EARL was born Ronald Horvath in Queens, NY, on March 10, 1953 (descending from a Hungarian immigrant family). He studied music composition in college, and moved to Boston University in 1975 to pursue a Master's Degree in Special Education, teaching handicapped children. In the early '70s he became fascinated with the local blues scene. It was at this time that he attended a Muddy Waters concert at the Speakeasy Club in Cambridge, MA, which mesmerized him so much he took up guitar (at the age of 22!).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Country Girl - (4:48) - 184 plays
- Catfish Blues - (4:48) - 169 plays
- Blues for Otis Rush - 147 plays
- I Smell Trouble - (4:24) - 111 plays
- Linda - (4:53) - 108 plays
- how long - (7:12) - 113 plays
- Blue Guitar - (5:01) - 195 plays
- Little Johnny Lee - 78 plays
- Hey Jose - (4:46) - 64 plays
- Lunch at R & M's - (4:12) - 80 plays