8 Shouts - 180,654 Scrobbles
RONNIE EARL was born Ronald Horvath in Queens, NY, on March 10, 1953 (descending from a Hungarian immigrant family). He studied music composition in college, and moved to Boston University in 1975 to pursue a Master's Degree in Special Education, teaching handicapped children. In the early '70s he became fascinated with the local blues scene. It was at this time that he attended a Muddy Waters concert at the Speakeasy Club in Cambridge, MA, which mesmerized him so much he took up guitar (at the age of 22!).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Smell Trouble - (4:24) - 153 plays
- Linda - (4:53) - 142 plays
- Catfish Blues - (4:48) - 163 plays
- Country Girl - (4:48) - 167 plays
- Blues for Otis Rush - 107 plays
- how long - (7:12) - 125 plays
- Mutcika - (4:40) - 93 plays
- Blues for the Homeless - 119 plays
- Lunch at R & M's - (4:12) - 98 plays
- I Like it When it Rains - (3:17) - 73 plays