8 Shouts - 176,624 Scrobbles
RONNIE EARL was born Ronald Horvath in Queens, NY, on March 10, 1953 (descending from a Hungarian immigrant family). He studied music composition in college, and moved to Boston University in 1975 to pursue a Master's Degree in Special Education, teaching handicapped children. In the early '70s he became fascinated with the local blues scene. It was at this time that he attended a Muddy Waters concert at the Speakeasy Club in Cambridge, MA, which mesmerized him so much he took up guitar (at the age of 22!).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Smell Trouble - (4:24) - 186 plays
- Linda - (4:53) - 170 plays
- Catfish Blues - (4:48) - 171 plays
- how long - (7:12) - 103 plays
- Blues for the West Side - (6:03) - 106 plays
- Country Girl - (4:48) - 117 plays
- Idle Moments - (8:28) - 157 plays
- Down on Guadalupe - (2:18) - 86 plays
- Mutcika - (4:40) - 117 plays
- Blues for the Homeless - 104 plays