8 Shouts - 170,848 Scrobbles
RONNIE EARL was born Ronald Horvath in Queens, NY, on March 10, 1953 (descending from a Hungarian immigrant family). He studied music composition in college, and moved to Boston University in 1975 to pursue a Master's Degree in Special Education, teaching handicapped children. In the early '70s he became fascinated with the local blues scene. It was at this time that he attended a Muddy Waters concert at the Speakeasy Club in Cambridge, MA, which mesmerized him so much he took up guitar (at the age of 22!).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Idle Moments - (8:28) - 264 plays
- Ronnie's Blues - (5:43) - 211 plays
- I Smell Trouble - (4:24) - 160 plays
- Hippology - (5:00) - 137 plays
- Deep Pockets - (5:08) - 135 plays
- Blue Guitar - (5:01) - 118 plays
- Blues for Otis Rush - 134 plays
- I Liked That Thing You Did - (4:56) - 127 plays
- Linda - (4:53) - 122 plays
- Catfish Blues - (4:48) - 130 plays