8 Shouts - 167,993 Scrobbles
RONNIE EARL was born Ronald Horvath in Queens, NY, on March 10, 1953 (descending from a Hungarian immigrant family). He studied music composition in college, and moved to Boston University in 1975 to pursue a Master's Degree in Special Education, teaching handicapped children. In the early '70s he became fascinated with the local blues scene. It was at this time that he attended a Muddy Waters concert at the Speakeasy Club in Cambridge, MA, which mesmerized him so much he took up guitar (at the age of 22!).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Idle Moments - (8:28) - 306 plays
- I Smell Trouble - (4:24) - 210 plays
- Ronnie's Blues - (5:43) - 199 plays
- I Liked That Thing You Did - (4:56) - 164 plays
- Hippology - (5:00) - 150 plays
- Deep Pockets - (5:08) - 150 plays
- Everyday Kinda Man - (4:35) - 126 plays
- Blues for Otis Rush - 165 plays
- Anna Lee - (6:50) - 127 plays
- Anne's Dream - (5:01) - 119 plays