Ronnie Baker Brooks
2 Shouts - 42,268 Scrobbles
Ronnie Baker Brooks, born Rodney Dion Baker in Chicago, Illinois on January 23, 1967, is a blues singer and guitarist. His father, blues guitarist Lonnie Brooks, was a strong musical influence on Ronnie, as were Buddy Guy, Junior Wells and other Chicago blues luminaries who jammed at the Brooks' home while Ronnie was growing up. Wayne Baker Brooks is Ronnie's brother; the three Brooks' often appear as guests in each others' shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stuck on Stupid - (7:45) - 134 plays
- She's A Golddigger - (5:13) - 111 plays
- I Had My Chance - (5:21) - 91 plays
- Hit Me On The Hip - (4:13) - 78 plays
- Where do I Stand in Line - (5:58) - 82 plays
- Drama Queen - (3:54) - 79 plays
- See You Hurt No More - (5:54) - 43 plays
- Bald-Headed Woman - (4:44) - 33 plays
- Baby Please (Come Back Home) - (5:02) - 33 plays
- It Takes a Smart Man To Play Dumb (smart dummy) - (4:41) - 28 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online