Ronnie Baker Brooks
2 Shouts - 40,731 Scrobbles
Ronnie Baker Brooks, born Rodney Dion Baker in Chicago, Illinois on January 23, 1967, is a blues singer and guitarist. His father, blues guitarist Lonnie Brooks, was a strong musical influence on Ronnie, as were Buddy Guy, Junior Wells and other Chicago blues luminaries who jammed at the Brooks' home while Ronnie was growing up. Wayne Baker Brooks is Ronnie's brother; the three Brooks' often appear as guests in each others' shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stuck on Stupid - (7:45) - 147 plays
- She's A Golddigger - (5:13) - 129 plays
- Hit Me On The Hip - (4:13) - 70 plays
- Where do I Stand in Line - (5:58) - 82 plays
- I Had My Chance - (5:21) - 74 plays
- Drama Queen - (3:54) - 70 plays
- Take me Witcha - (4:16) - 71 plays
- Bald-Headed Woman - (4:44) - 57 plays
- See You Hurt No More - (5:54) - 48 plays
- Baby Please (Come Back Home) - (5:02) - 46 plays