Ronnie Baker Brooks
2 Shouts - 35,713 Scrobbles
Ronnie Baker Brooks, born Rodney Dion Baker in Chicago, Illinois on January 23, 1967, is a blues singer and guitarist. His father, blues guitarist Lonnie Brooks, was a strong musical influence on Ronnie, as were Buddy Guy, Junior Wells and other Chicago blues luminaries who jammed at the Brooks' home while Ronnie was growing up. Wayne Baker Brooks is Ronnie's brother; the three Brooks' often appear as guests in each others' shows.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She's A Golddigger - (5:13) - 191 plays
- Stuck on Stupid - (7:45) - 170 plays
- Where do I Stand in Line - (5:58) - 176 plays
- Take me Witcha - (4:16) - 136 plays
- Drama Queen - (3:54) - 120 plays
- Baby Please (Come Back Home) - (5:02) - 116 plays
- I Had My Chance - (5:21) - 115 plays
- Hit Me On The Hip - (4:13) - 121 plays
- See You Hurt No More - (5:54) - 98 plays
- Turn a Bad into a Positive - (4:13) - 79 plays