37 Shouts - 166,934 Scrobbles
"As with disco dolly/Benitez-era Madonna, the cutesy surface is a disguise for deep involvement in the local underground dance scene. A writer-producer as well as a singer, you could imagine her penning hits for Kylie or becoming the female Stuart Price. As with Price, there is a facility here with late-period disco, electro-funk and synth-pop."
The Guardian "Beneath the sugar-coated electro-pop rush of her self-released debut EP Do or Die/Paper Scissors Stone there's a strange mix of more obscure influences."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What's In Your Bag - (3:02) - 2,621 plays
- Only Only - (4:23) - 1,922 plays
- Automatic - (4:20) - 1,376 plays
- Forget Yourself - (3:29) - 1,697 plays
- Shell Shocked - (4:47) - 1,501 plays
- In the City - (4:27) - 1,408 plays
- Wiyoo - (3:27) - 1,066 plays
- Rough n' Soothe - (3:43) - 1,043 plays
- Believe It - (4:20) - 832 plays
- Earthrise - (3:43) - 631 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online