6 Shouts - 60,957 Scrobbles
Ronald Isley (born May 21, 1941 in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States) is an American singer and is known as the lead singer and founding member of the family music group The Isley Brothers. Born the third of six brothers, Ronald, like many of his siblings, began his career in the church. He began singing at the age of three, winning a $25 war bond for singing at a spiritual contest at the Union Baptist Church. By the age of seven, Ronald was singing onstage at venues such as the Regal Theater in Chicago, alongside Dinah Washington and a few other notables.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Favorite Thing (feat. Kem) - (3:47) - 254 plays
- LyricsIt was a Monday afternoon when we first met
It was a day that I'm sure I'll never forget
She had a smile that Mona Lisa could not touch
She was looking over my way
I had to introduce myself, didn't want nobody else
- This Song Is for You - (3:04) - 96 plays
- Bed Time - (3:27) - 87 plays
- The Boss - (3:40) - 54 plays
- Another Night - (3:37) - 63 plays
- My Favorite Thing - (3:47) - 62 plays
- Better or Worse - (3:47) - 70 plays
- He Won't Ever Love You - (3:40) - 65 plays
- Reunion - (4:08) - 61 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online