6 Shouts - 55,319 Scrobbles
Ronald Isley (born May 21, 1941 in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States) is an American singer and is known as the lead singer and founding member of the family music group The Isley Brothers. Born the third of six brothers, Ronald, like many of his siblings, began his career in the church. He began singing at the age of three, winning a $25 war bond for singing at a spiritual contest at the Union Baptist Church. By the age of seven, Ronald was singing onstage at venues such as the Regal Theater in Chicago, alongside Dinah Washington and a few other notables.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dinner and a Movie - (5:07) - 461 plays
- My Favorite Thing (feat. Kem) - (3:47) - 533 plays
- This Song Is for You - (3:04) - 252 plays
- My Favorite Thing - (3:47) - 187 plays
- Bed Time - (3:27) - 194 plays
- Another Night - (3:37) - 181 plays
- The Boss - (3:40) - 188 plays
- Reunion - (4:08) - 203 plays
- He Won't Ever Love You - (3:40) - 167 plays
- Better or Worse - (3:47) - 161 plays