23 Shouts - 759,220 Scrobbles
Rarely seen without a drink in one hand and a smoke in the other, Ron White has had a career that has taken him from the cassette racks of truck stops to the world of stadiums and feature films -- but all the while they've called him "Tater Salad." The myth around the Fritch, TX, native's famous nickname has to do with a flippant remark made to an arresting police officer. He told the officer that he had once before broken the law under the sinister alias of "Tater Salad," the officer believed him, and it was forever on his arrest record.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Dogs Allowed - (1:08) - 218 plays
- Intro - (0:52) - 180 plays
- Got' In A Little Trouble - (4:52) - 143 plays
- Oscillate - (2:22) - 125 plays
- Baby Shakings - (2:14) - 121 plays
- Lawyers and Dentists - (10:27) - 129 plays
- It's A Busy Couch - (0:57) - 167 plays
- Tater Tot Goes To Europe - (4:34) - 118 plays
- Erectile Dysfunction & Dieting Tips - Remastered - (2:57) - 76 plays
- The Town Stinks - (3:02) - 95 plays