23 Shouts - 759,227 Scrobbles
Rarely seen without a drink in one hand and a smoke in the other, Ron White has had a career that has taken him from the cassette racks of truck stops to the world of stadiums and feature films -- but all the while they've called him "Tater Salad." The myth around the Fritch, TX, native's famous nickname has to do with a flippant remark made to an arresting police officer. He told the officer that he had once before broken the law under the sinister alias of "Tater Salad," the officer believed him, and it was forever on his arrest record.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Dogs Allowed - (1:08) - 252 plays
- Intro - (0:52) - 169 plays
- Got' In A Little Trouble - (4:52) - 123 plays
- Oscillate - (2:22) - 121 plays
- Baby Shakings - (2:14) - 109 plays
- It's A Busy Couch - (0:57) - 149 plays
- Lawyers and Dentists - (10:27) - 107 plays
- Tater Tot Goes To Europe - (4:34) - 107 plays
- Erectile Dysfunction & Dieting Tips - Remastered - (2:57) - 76 plays
- The Town Stinks - (3:02) - 85 plays