23 Shouts - 757,392 Scrobbles
Rarely seen without a drink in one hand and a smoke in the other, Ron White has had a career that has taken him from the cassette racks of truck stops to the world of stadiums and feature films -- but all the while they've called him "Tater Salad." The myth around the Fritch, TX, native's famous nickname has to do with a flippant remark made to an arresting police officer. He told the officer that he had once before broken the law under the sinister alias of "Tater Salad," the officer believed him, and it was forever on his arrest record.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Got' In A Little Trouble - (4:52) - 230 plays
- Intro - (0:52) - 241 plays
- No Dogs Allowed - (1:08) - 181 plays
- Oscillate - (2:22) - 185 plays
- Baby Shakings - (2:14) - 180 plays
- Lawyers and Dentists - (10:27) - 189 plays
- It's A Busy Couch - (0:57) - 219 plays
- Tater Tot Goes To Europe - (4:34) - 152 plays
- You Can't Fix Stupid - (2:21) - 143 plays
- The Town Stinks - (3:02) - 127 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online