23 Shouts - 748,623 Scrobbles
Rarely seen without a drink in one hand and a smoke in the other, Ron White has had a career that has taken him from the cassette racks of truck stops to the world of stadiums and feature films -- but all the while they've called him "Tater Salad." The myth around the Fritch, TX, native's famous nickname has to do with a flippant remark made to an arresting police officer. He told the officer that he had once before broken the law under the sinister alias of "Tater Salad," the officer believed him, and it was forever on his arrest record.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Dogs Allowed - (1:08) - 343 plays
- Oscillate - (2:22) - 325 plays
- Intro - (0:52) - 372 plays
- Baby Shakings - (2:14) - 289 plays
- Got' In A Little Trouble - (4:52) - 278 plays
- Lawyers and Dentists - (10:27) - 260 plays
- You Can't Fix Stupid - (2:21) - 274 plays
- Landscaper - (1:40) - 231 plays
- It's A Busy Couch - (0:57) - 272 plays
- Cheesewheel - (1:00) - 207 plays