23 Shouts - 753,469 Scrobbles
Rarely seen without a drink in one hand and a smoke in the other, Ron White has had a career that has taken him from the cassette racks of truck stops to the world of stadiums and feature films -- but all the while they've called him "Tater Salad." The myth around the Fritch, TX, native's famous nickname has to do with a flippant remark made to an arresting police officer. He told the officer that he had once before broken the law under the sinister alias of "Tater Salad," the officer believed him, and it was forever on his arrest record.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Got' In A Little Trouble - (4:52) - 256 plays
- No Dogs Allowed - (1:08) - 231 plays
- Oscillate - (2:22) - 235 plays
- Baby Shakings - (2:14) - 217 plays
- Lawyers and Dentists - (10:27) - 210 plays
- Intro - (0:52) - 245 plays
- It's A Busy Couch - (0:57) - 233 plays
- You Can't Fix Stupid - (2:21) - 174 plays
- Tater Tot Goes To Europe - (4:34) - 163 plays
- Squirrel Man - (12:26) - 165 plays