23 Shouts - 752,020 Scrobbles
Rarely seen without a drink in one hand and a smoke in the other, Ron White has had a career that has taken him from the cassette racks of truck stops to the world of stadiums and feature films -- but all the while they've called him "Tater Salad." The myth around the Fritch, TX, native's famous nickname has to do with a flippant remark made to an arresting police officer. He told the officer that he had once before broken the law under the sinister alias of "Tater Salad," the officer believed him, and it was forever on his arrest record.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Oscillate - (2:22) - 280 plays
- No Dogs Allowed - (1:08) - 275 plays
- Got' In A Little Trouble - (4:52) - 263 plays
- Intro - (0:52) - 306 plays
- Baby Shakings - (2:14) - 244 plays
- Lawyers and Dentists - (10:27) - 235 plays
- You Can't Fix Stupid - (2:21) - 218 plays
- It's A Busy Couch - (0:57) - 247 plays
- Tater Tot Goes To Europe - (4:34) - 185 plays
- Landscaper - (1:40) - 166 plays