23 Shouts - 749,478 Scrobbles
Rarely seen without a drink in one hand and a smoke in the other, Ron White has had a career that has taken him from the cassette racks of truck stops to the world of stadiums and feature films -- but all the while they've called him "Tater Salad." The myth around the Fritch, TX, native's famous nickname has to do with a flippant remark made to an arresting police officer. He told the officer that he had once before broken the law under the sinister alias of "Tater Salad," the officer believed him, and it was forever on his arrest record.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Dogs Allowed - (1:08) - 301 plays
- Oscillate - (2:22) - 299 plays
- Intro - (0:52) - 327 plays
- Got' In A Little Trouble - (4:52) - 273 plays
- Baby Shakings - (2:14) - 260 plays
- Lawyers and Dentists - (10:27) - 247 plays
- You Can't Fix Stupid - (2:21) - 258 plays
- It's A Busy Couch - (0:57) - 254 plays
- Landscaper - (1:40) - 196 plays
- Tater Tot Goes To Europe - (4:34) - 189 plays