23 Shouts - 712,962 Scrobbles
Rarely seen without a drink in one hand and a smoke in the other, Ron White has had a career that has taken him from the cassette racks of truck stops to the world of stadiums and feature films -- but all the while they've called him "Tater Salad." The myth around the Fritch, TX, native's famous nickname has to do with a flippant remark made to an arresting police officer. He told the officer that he had once before broken the law under the sinister alias of "Tater Salad," the officer believed him, and it was forever on his arrest record.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cousin Ray - (1:38) - 966 plays
- Truth in Advertising - (0:50) - 857 plays
- Landscaper - (1:40) - 775 plays
- Plane Crash - (3:01) - 789 plays
- A Flipper - (1:32) - 749 plays
- michael jackson - (1:53) - 719 plays
- Cheesewheel - (1:00) - 616 plays
- Intro - (0:52) - 680 plays
- petticoat junction - (1:15) - 568 plays
- The Globe - (0:52) - 590 plays