0 Shouts - 1,592 Scrobbles
Ron Ford is an american contemporary classical composer. He was born in 1959 in Kansas City. He studied composition and piano at the Duke University in North Carolina. In 1983 he moved to Amsterdam where he continued his studies at the Sweelinck Conservatorium, and the Royal conservatory in the Hague. He has written for widely varying ensemble such as the Concertgebouw Orchestra, Radio Filharmonisch Okest, Schönberg ensemble, Percussiongroup the Hague, Ives ensemble.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rock Jam - (5:12) - 22 plays
- The Monster Dance - (3:00) - 13 plays
- Bubblegum Gangster - (3:07) - 11 plays
- Thumparella (Oh Kay) - (3:47) - 13 plays
- Monster dance - (3:01) - 9 plays
- Trarre - (11:59) - 2 plays
- Star for Four Perussionists - (16:04) - 1 plays
- Sequentia - (4:15) - 1 plays
- Between - (0:30) - 1 plays
- Things That a Mutant Needs to Know - (2:00) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online