0 Shouts - 1,555 Scrobbles
Ron Ford is an american contemporary classical composer. He was born in 1959 in Kansas City. He studied composition and piano at the Duke University in North Carolina. In 1983 he moved to Amsterdam where he continued his studies at the Sweelinck Conservatorium, and the Royal conservatory in the Hague. He has written for widely varying ensemble such as the Concertgebouw Orchestra, Radio Filharmonisch Okest, Schönberg ensemble, Percussiongroup the Hague, Ives ensemble.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Monster Dance - (3:00) - 13 plays
- Rock Jam - (5:12) - 15 plays
- Thumparella (Oh Kay) - (3:47) - 13 plays
- Bubblegum Gangster - (3:07) - 7 plays
- Trarre - (11:59) - 2 plays
- Monster dance - (3:01) - 6 plays
- Deuxième chorale - (2:01) - 1 plays
- Crank - (2:07) - 1 plays
- Star for Four Perussionists - (16:04) - 1 plays
- Petals Falling - (1:13) - 1 plays