9 Shouts - 547 Scrobbles
Asheton was born in Washington D.C. He already had five years of practice on the accordion behind him when he began playing guitar at age 10. Asheton was on the Stooges first two albums, and later appeared as bassist for their third, Raw Power, when he was replaced in both instrument and songwriting prominence by The Stooges' new guitar player, James Williamson. When the Stooges reformed, however, he once again appeared as the band's guitarist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dead End Street - (5:28) - 3 plays
- Ron Asheton Speaking - (9:22) - 2 plays
- Goin' Down - (4:09) - 1 plays
- Lucky Strike - (3:52) - 1 plays
- Rock The Cradle - (2:31) - 2 plays
- Wall Song - (3:58) - 1 plays
- Roman Holiday - (2:38) - 2 plays
- Go Away (live at the Coconut Teaszer feb. 1st 1992) - (4:20) - 4 plays
- Zillion Man - (2:09) - 1 plays
- TV Eye (live at the Coconut Teaszer feb. 1st 1992) - (5:09) - 1 plays