439 Shouts - 1,134,845 Scrobbles
Starting as a threesome; Jores du True (drums), Dirty Dr. Dente (guitar) and Steven Smegma (gargling) wanted to create the kinda music they love the most; partygroovin goregrind with sick downtuned vomit vocals. Inspired by Utopie, Gut, Impetigo, Haemorrhage and Negligent Collateral Collapse they had their first try out in 1999, but it really started of after they found bassplayer Micheil the Menstrual Mummy at Fuck The Commerce Fest 2001. Rompeprop's first gig was a fact in September of that same year at the famous Dynamoclub, Eindhoven.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vaginal Luftwaffe - (3:31) - 1,788 plays
- Pelikanelul - (1:42) - 976 plays
- Embryoyo - (3:37) - 913 plays
- Foreskin Fart - (3:10) - 900 plays
- Quackquack - (0:32) - 859 plays
- Pikzwarteflikkerkak - (1:12) - 862 plays
- Vulcanic Eskimo - (1:24) - 820 plays
- Dislocated Purple Stoma - (1:38) - 784 plays
- Cleveland Steamer - (2:42) - 764 plays
- Swimming In Neanderthalers - (2:11) - 721 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online