440 Shouts - 1,137,805 Scrobbles
Starting as a threesome; Jores du True (drums), Dirty Dr. Dente (guitar) and Steven Smegma (gargling) wanted to create the kinda music they love the most; partygroovin goregrind with sick downtuned vomit vocals. Inspired by Utopie, Gut, Impetigo, Haemorrhage and Negligent Collateral Collapse they had their first try out in 1999, but it really started of after they found bassplayer Micheil the Menstrual Mummy at Fuck The Commerce Fest 2001. Rompeprop's first gig was a fact in September of that same year at the famous Dynamoclub, Eindhoven.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vaginal Luftwaffe - (3:31) - 1,724 plays
- Quackquack - (0:32) - 908 plays
- Foreskin Fart - (3:10) - 929 plays
- Embryoyo - (3:37) - 920 plays
- Pelikanelul - (1:42) - 892 plays
- Pikzwarteflikkerkak - (1:12) - 851 plays
- Dislocated Purple Stoma - (1:38) - 737 plays
- Vulcanic Eskimo - (1:24) - 750 plays
- Cleveland Steamer - (2:42) - 680 plays
- Swimming In Neanderthalers - (2:11) - 720 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online