437 Shouts - 1,108,152 Scrobbles
Starting as a threesome; Jores du True (drums), Dirty Dr. Dente (guitar) and Steven Smegma (gargling) wanted to create the kinda music they love the most; partygroovin goregrind with sick downtuned vomit vocals. Inspired by Utopie, Gut, Impetigo, Haemorrhage and Negligent Collateral Collapse they had their first try out in 1999, but it really started of after they found bassplayer Micheil the Menstrual Mummy at Fuck The Commerce Fest 2001. Rompeprop's first gig was a fact in September of that same year at the famous Dynamoclub, Eindhoven.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vaginal Luftwaffe - (3:31) - 1,646 plays
- Embryoyo - (3:37) - 967 plays
- Vulcanic Eskimo - (1:24) - 804 plays
- Foreskin Fart - (3:10) - 793 plays
- Pelikanelul - (1:42) - 872 plays
- Quackquack - (0:32) - 818 plays
- Pikzwarteflikkerkak - (1:12) - 785 plays
- Dislocated Purple Stoma - (1:38) - 855 plays
- Swimming In Neanderthalers - (2:11) - 710 plays
- Cleveland Steamer - (2:42) - 721 plays