438 Shouts - 1,130,517 Scrobbles
Starting as a threesome; Jores du True (drums), Dirty Dr. Dente (guitar) and Steven Smegma (gargling) wanted to create the kinda music they love the most; partygroovin goregrind with sick downtuned vomit vocals. Inspired by Utopie, Gut, Impetigo, Haemorrhage and Negligent Collateral Collapse they had their first try out in 1999, but it really started of after they found bassplayer Micheil the Menstrual Mummy at Fuck The Commerce Fest 2001. Rompeprop's first gig was a fact in September of that same year at the famous Dynamoclub, Eindhoven.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vaginal Luftwaffe - (3:31) - 1,752 plays
- Embryoyo - (3:37) - 949 plays
- Pelikanelul - (1:42) - 944 plays
- Foreskin Fart - (3:10) - 877 plays
- Quackquack - (0:32) - 791 plays
- Pikzwarteflikkerkak - (1:12) - 831 plays
- Vulcanic Eskimo - (1:24) - 855 plays
- Cleveland Steamer - (2:42) - 775 plays
- Dislocated Purple Stoma - (1:38) - 928 plays
- Swimming In Neanderthalers - (2:11) - 762 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online