437 Shouts - 1,105,503 Scrobbles
Starting as a threesome; Jores du True (drums), Dirty Dr. Dente (guitar) and Steven Smegma (gargling) wanted to create the kinda music they love the most; partygroovin goregrind with sick downtuned vomit vocals. Inspired by Utopie, Gut, Impetigo, Haemorrhage and Negligent Collateral Collapse they had their first try out in 1999, but it really started of after they found bassplayer Micheil the Menstrual Mummy at Fuck The Commerce Fest 2001. Rompeprop's first gig was a fact in September of that same year at the famous Dynamoclub, Eindhoven.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vaginal Luftwaffe - (3:31) - 1,654 plays
- Embryoyo - (3:37) - 917 plays
- Foreskin Fart - (3:10) - 909 plays
- Vulcanic Eskimo - (1:24) - 811 plays
- Quackquack - (0:32) - 921 plays
- Pelikanelul - (1:42) - 923 plays
- Pikzwarteflikkerkak - (1:12) - 859 plays
- Dislocated Purple Stoma - (1:38) - 701 plays
- Swimming In Neanderthalers - (2:11) - 685 plays
- Cleveland Steamer - (2:42) - 777 plays