6 Shouts - 117,199 Scrobbles
Romashka plays Gypsy music from Russia, Romania, and beyond. Lithuanian-born singer Inna Barmash fronts a band of multifaceted American musicians and one half-Romanian-half-Japanese madcap accordionist, who bring years of Klezmer, jazz and rock experience to their Gypsy music journey. See Romashka's website at http://www.romashka.net for full info. Based in New York, the band was born in fits and torrents in the fall of 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shimdiggy - (3:42) - 294 plays
- Tayna (A Secret) - (3:04) - 150 plays
- Loli Phabay - The Red Apple - (2:36) - 115 plays
- Mariana - (3:41) - 108 plays
- Moldovan Batuta - (6:12) - 74 plays
- Rustemul - (1:51) - 71 plays
- Tayna - A Secret - (3:05) - 80 plays
- Loli Phabay (The Red Apple) - (2:35) - 53 plays
- Zaznobila & Baro Foro - She Messed With My Head In The Great City - (4:26) - 49 plays
- La Circuma De La Drum - The Tavern On The Road - (3:58) - 43 plays