6 Shouts - 116,439 Scrobbles
Romashka plays Gypsy music from Russia, Romania, and beyond. Lithuanian-born singer Inna Barmash fronts a band of multifaceted American musicians and one half-Romanian-half-Japanese madcap accordionist, who bring years of Klezmer, jazz and rock experience to their Gypsy music journey. See Romashka's website at http://www.romashka.net for full info. Based in New York, the band was born in fits and torrents in the fall of 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shimdiggy - (3:42) - 259 plays
- Tayna (A Secret) - (3:04) - 153 plays
- Loli Phabay (The Red Apple) - (2:35) - 65 plays
- Mariana - (3:41) - 54 plays
- Loli Phabay - The Red Apple - (2:36) - 43 plays
- Moldovan Batuta - (6:12) - 45 plays
- Rustemul - (1:51) - 36 plays
- Tayna - A Secret - (3:05) - 32 plays
- La Circuma de la Drum (The Tavern On the Road) - (3:57) - 33 plays
- Zaznobila - (6:06) - 32 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online