6 Shouts - 115,538 Scrobbles
Romashka plays Gypsy music from Russia, Romania, and beyond. Lithuanian-born singer Inna Barmash fronts a band of multifaceted American musicians and one half-Romanian-half-Japanese madcap accordionist, who bring years of Klezmer, jazz and rock experience to their Gypsy music journey. See Romashka's website at http://www.romashka.net for full info. Based in New York, the band was born in fits and torrents in the fall of 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shimdiggy - (3:42) - 179 plays
- Loli Phabay (The Red Apple) - (2:35) - 129 plays
- Mariana - (3:41) - 106 plays
- Tayna (A Secret) - (3:04) - 95 plays
- Moldovan Batuta - (6:12) - 70 plays
- Rustemul - (1:51) - 60 plays
- La Circuma de la Drum (The Tavern On the Road) - (3:57) - 48 plays
- Loli Phabay - The Red Apple - (2:36) - 42 plays
- Zaznobila & Baro Foro (She Messed With My Head In the Great City - (4:24) - 25 plays
- Manea Cu Voca - (2:55) - 20 plays