6 Shouts - 114,924 Scrobbles
Romashka plays Gypsy music from Russia, Romania, and beyond. Lithuanian-born singer Inna Barmash fronts a band of multifaceted American musicians and one half-Romanian-half-Japanese madcap accordionist, who bring years of Klezmer, jazz and rock experience to their Gypsy music journey. See Romashka's website at http://www.romashka.net for full info. Based in New York, the band was born in fits and torrents in the fall of 2003.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shimdiggy - (3:42) - 251 plays
- Loli Phabay (The Red Apple) - (2:35) - 239 plays
- Mariana - (3:41) - 190 plays
- Tayna (A Secret) - (3:04) - 124 plays
- Moldovan Batuta - (6:12) - 114 plays
- Rustemul - (1:51) - 123 plays
- La Circuma de la Drum (The Tavern On the Road) - (3:57) - 97 plays
- Manea Cu Voca - (2:55) - 74 plays
- Zaznobila & Baro Foro (She Messed With My Head In the Great City - (4:24) - 65 plays
- La Cîrcuma De La Drum (The Tavern On The Road) - (3:58) - 27 plays