1 Shouts - 29,401 Scrobbles
THIS IS AN INCORRECT NAME FOR THE ARTIST Rományi Rotá. Please suggest a correction on the right-hand-side menu. ------------------------ The name Rományi Rota means Gypsy Wheels (Cigánykerék). The band was established in 1985 in Nagyecsed (Szatmár county) by young, talented Oláh Gipsy musicians. In the early years - from 1987 to 1988 - Rományi Rota worked as a traditional county dance group, but in 1989 some members of the group moved to Budapest in order to continue their activity in the capital.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Diri, Diri, So Kerdjan? - (5:03) - 329 plays
- Korkore Žav Ande Kalyi Ratyi - (2:48) - 208 plays
- Korkore Zav Ande Kalyi Ratyi - (2:48) - 109 plays
- Diri, Diri So Kerdjan - 69 plays
- Aven mande le roma - (2:55) - 36 plays
- T'avos Devla barvalo - (3:43) - 17 plays
- Lokhe zav me pe vulyica - (3:10) - 32 plays
- Korkore Zab Ande Kalyi Ratyi - (2:47) - 18 plays
- Megyek, megyek hazafele - (3:07) - 16 plays
- Diri Diri So Kerdjan - (5:04) - 13 plays