61 Shouts - 206,736 Scrobbles
Roman Fischer is a really young German rock/folk singer and composer. He started in his teens and became a major yet indie hit in his homeland Germany. When he was 18, a couple of his songs were used in the soundtrack for "Sommersturm", a coming-out-movie featuring German starlet Robert Stadlober. In his own MySpace page, Roman Fischer cites Jeff Buckley, The Blood Brothers, Rufus Wainwright, Arvo Pärt and Claude Debussy as his major musical influences.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Let It Go - (3:03) - 170 plays
- Into Your Head - (3:32) - 113 plays
- We'll Never Know - (3:19) - 81 plays
- Lightscapes - (3:15) - 73 plays
- Getaway - (4:31) - 59 plays
- I Can Use U - (2:24) - 33 plays
- Not For Everyone - (3:08) - 64 plays
- We'll Never Meet Again - (2:47) - 30 plays
- All Night All Day - (2:43) - 37 plays
- I Don't Know Who You Are - (3:24) - 26 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online