2 Shouts - 30,506 Scrobbles
Hungarian Gypsy band.The name Rományi Rota means Gypsy Wheels (Cigánykerék). The band was established in 1985 in Nagyecsed (Szatmár county) by young, talented Oláh Gipsy musicians. In the early years - from 1987 to 1988 - Rományi Rota worked as a traditional county dance group, but in 1989 some members of the group moved to Budapest in order to continue their activity in the capital.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Diri, Diri, So Kerdjan? - (5:05) - 13 plays
- Jóska bácsi - (3:12) - 11 plays
- Kotyká télé cirdél bándá - (3:00) - 7 plays
- Korkore Zav Ande Kalyi Ratyi - (2:49) - 6 plays
- Ádo Sávo románoj - (3:10) - 5 plays
- Lungoné báléngi séj - (2:52) - 4 plays
- Csorro szom - (4:23) - 4 plays
- O cérháriko sávo - (2:47) - 5 plays
- Lokhe Zav Me Pe Vulyica - (3:10) - 4 plays
- Zsál o sávo pé vulyicá - (2:47) - 4 plays