2 Shouts - 30,578 Scrobbles
Hungarian Gypsy band.The name Rományi Rota means Gypsy Wheels (Cigánykerék). The band was established in 1985 in Nagyecsed (Szatmár county) by young, talented Oláh Gipsy musicians. In the early years - from 1987 to 1988 - Rományi Rota worked as a traditional county dance group, but in 1989 some members of the group moved to Budapest in order to continue their activity in the capital.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Diri, Diri, So Kerdjan? - (5:05) - 16 plays
- Jóska bácsi - (3:12) - 11 plays
- Korkore Zav Ande Kalyi Ratyi - (2:49) - 7 plays
- Kotyká télé cirdél bándá - (3:00) - 8 plays
- Csorro szom - (4:23) - 6 plays
- Ádo Sávo románoj - (3:10) - 5 plays
- Kon Szi Koki? - (2:26) - 4 plays
- Korkore Žav Ande Kalyi Ratyi - (2:50) - 7 plays
- Lungoné báléngi séj - (2:52) - 4 plays
- Zsál o sávo pé vulyicá - (2:47) - 4 plays