2 Shouts - 30,245 Scrobbles
Hungarian Gypsy band.The name Rományi Rota means Gypsy Wheels (Cigánykerék). The band was established in 1985 in Nagyecsed (Szatmár county) by young, talented Oláh Gipsy musicians. In the early years - from 1987 to 1988 - Rományi Rota worked as a traditional county dance group, but in 1989 some members of the group moved to Budapest in order to continue their activity in the capital.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jóska bácsi - (3:12) - 8 plays
- Diri, Diri, So Kerdjan? - (5:05) - 8 plays
- Korkore Zav Ande Kalyi Ratyi - (2:49) - 5 plays
- Kotyká télé cirdél bándá - (3:00) - 4 plays
- Putér Gázsé, Tyi Kápuvá! - (2:17) - 3 plays
- Korkore Žav Ande Kalyi Ratyi - (2:50) - 6 plays
- Kercimate Zav - (3:01) - 2 plays
- Diri, Diri So Kerdjan - (5:04) - 2 plays
- Ádo Sávo románoj - (3:10) - 2 plays
- Kotyka tele cirdel banda - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online